You’ve invested heavily into web conferencing, but was it worth it?
Being able to track how much you are actually spending on web conferencing is important for companies of every size. Whether you are the owner of a small business or the CEO of a massive organization, you need to understand how web conferencing solutions are affecting your bottom line. At Momentum Conferencing there are three ways you can do this.
- Check your monthly invoices for a general report
- Log on to the AOD (Legacy) system for a more detailed report
- Contact client services for the most detailed report.
Regardless of what method you use, you need to have a good understanding of where your expenses are coming from. Did you know that you can actually track individual usages for web conferencing? This means if Will from marketing is using three times as many minutes as the rest of the team, you will be able to ask him why. This will help eliminate any personal use of the company’s resources and help you manage your finances better.
However, even if you are a pro at tracking usages, you may still be overpaying for your conferencing services. Most people believe that buying a web conferencing package is the way to go. Not only do they have a set monthly price, you are actually paying less by purchasing your minutes in bulk. Yet, according to Kevin Lee, an account executive at Momentum Conferencing, that’s not true. He says that it is far better for clients to purchase pay-as-you-go plans as opposed to the standard conferencing packages. In fact, at Momentum, we don’t even offer customers web conferencing packages because it isn’t in their best interest. Here’s why…
- If you go over your minutes in your package, you end up paying so much more.
- You have to pay for all the minutes in your package, whether you use them or not.
- The price per minute in a package is actually the same price per minute on a pay-as-you-go plan (so there is no extra benefit to buying a set package).
Stop paying more for a service that is supposed to help you save money. Start tracking your usages today and determine if your plan is doing more harm than good. But more importantly, if you are looking for a new web conferencing solution, want to open a new account or simply want a quote, get in touch with us at any time by calling us at 1-888-551-5925 or by clicking here.