Original Post by David Guthrie
At Momentum Conferencing, our commitment to enhancing business collaboration extends to every aspect of the workday—from scheduling and hosting real-time meetings to webcasting and webinars to shared team workspaces. As we develop products and solutions like iMeet®, we are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to meet the unique productivity and collaboration needs of businesses and teams of all shapes and sizes.
That’s why I’m excited to announce the latest addition to the expanding iMeet portfolio of collaboration solutions: iMeet Video Rooms, offering seamless integration with all popular video room systems and endpoints.
Room-based video conferencing systems are expensive investments, and with the advent of seamless, personal, cloud-based collaboration solutions, many of these video rooms sit unused. They simply haven’t kept pace with the needs of the modern worker who is increasingly flexible and mobile.
By adding an integration through iMeet Video Rooms, businesses can bring their existing video solutions into the cloud, bringing together participants in the video room, at their desks or on-the-go in a single, effortless collaboration experience.
iMeet Video Rooms features:
- Easy Setup: iMeet connects to a video conferencing system in a few simple steps via H.323 or SIP protocols.
- Seamless Integration: iMeet works with the most popular video conferencing systems, including those from Polycom, Lifesize, Cisco and more.
- Real-time Collaboration: iMeet connects the people in the video conferencing room with remote workers joining the meeting from laptops or mobile devices, making it easy to collaborate with colleagues wherever they are.
- Superior Audio Quality: iMeet is built on PGi’s global hybrid audio network, trusted by 75% of the Fortune 100™, providing industry-leading audio quality in every video conference.
- Screen Sharing To and From Video Room Systems: Leverage iMeet’s fast, high-quality screen share capabilities from any device in any location.
We look forward to helping businesses maximize their collaboration investments through new features and integrations like iMeet Video Rooms, furthering Momentum’s promise of anywhere, anytime, any-device collaboration. To learn more, click here!